Watertown Town Councilor At-Large
Friends, we’re in a tough spot right now, but do know your community is still functioning as best it can.
Town Hall is closed through April 6, 2020 to protect you, me and the town workers we rely upon.
Watertown is still functioning, however, and there are numbers below you can use to get services.
- Town Manager, TownMgr@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6465
- Health Department, Health@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6446
- Senior Center, SeniorCenter@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6490
- Recreation Office, Recreation@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6494
- DPW Administrative, DPW1@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 617-972-6420
- Inspectional Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 972-6480
- Treasurer/Collector, Treas&Collectors@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6450
- Assessor, Assessor@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6410
- Town Clerk/Vital Records, TownClerks@watertown-ma.gov, (617) 972-6486
This is all new to all of us, and I know I appreciate the patience that people have extended to me. If you have a fabulous experience with a town worker, please notify me so we can highlight the best of our community. I’m at email@example.com
Stay safe. Wash your hands. –John
John Gannon is the proud father of Will. John is a municipal lawyer, a marathoner, and a homeowner in Watertown.
John graduated from Watertown High School, Brown University and Suffolk Law. He was elected Town Councilor At-Large on Nov. 5, 2019, and was sworn into office Jan. 2, 2020.
contact the campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Friends of Gannon for Watertown – All rights reserved